This article outlines some important notes regarding the upcoming Lisa Maria memorial Dingli 10 Race. Please take the time to read each one carefully as they contain important race information.
- The Lisa Maria Memorial Dingli Ten (28th Edition) starts at 08.30 sharp. The 2km fun run starts at 08.45 sharp.
- The race will use chip timing – the timing chip is embedded in the foam strip at the back of your number and it’s important not to tamper with it. Also, make sure that the number is worn at the front and is clearly visible at all times. We suggest you write down a contact number in case of emergency.
- There will be an ambulance along the route following the last participant.
- Traffic police will control traffic along the route, however, the route is not traffic free, so for your safety please be cautious.
- Where the route turns, you will be directed by the marshals, or there will be fluorescent green arrows sprayed on the road to indicate a turn.
- There will be two San Michel water stations along the route.
- Gatorade, San Michel water and bananas will be provided at the finish line.
- There will be toilet facilities close to the finish line.
- The award ceremony will take place exactly after the race at 11.00 close to the finish line.